OUTLAW Class Drag Racing Rules:
Note: Track power is supplied at 24 volts dc.
OUTLAW Drag Class Body Rules
- Two screws must be used to attach the body to the chassis.
OUTLAW Drag Class Chassis Rules
- Any type of Aurora Thunderjet 500 (t-jet) or similar type chassis may be used.
- Chassis boiling or dyeing is allowed.
- Motor must be of the traditional pancake design.
- Any amount of lams on the motor is allowed. Motor balancing, dewinding, air-gapping, timing changes, comm plate work, any & all tweaking is allowed.
- Any type of commercially available motor magnets allowed.
- Any type motor brush or spring is allowed.
- Pickup shoe braids allowed (& suggested!) Shunts allowed.
- Any type tire(s) allowed.
- Wheelie bar(s) allowed (& recommended!) - bar cannot conduct across the track power rails.
- Traction magnet(s) allowed. They must be attached to the bottom of the chassis.
- One stock or aftermarket guide pin can be used & must be mounted in stock location. No blade-type guide pins allowed. Guide pin may be glued/bonded to the chassis.